Rabu, 17 Juni 2015

My Experience in Softskill Class


            Hello, My name is Jeffry, I’am studying in Gunadarma University. In this moment I want to tell you all about my experience in Softskill class. In Gunadarma University there is a subject name softskill. English 2# is my softskill subject. In this class our class have a lecture name Ms. Meriska Yosiana. I have learned many things in this class from her. I Leaarned about teamwork in News Anchor project, I developed my skill in writing some writing project. Softskill class only available once a month, But we always must do some homework. In softskill class we can explore our creativity to writing task and creativity writing in Blog. Ms Meriska is our lecture and she is very kind and very polite. She always use well dresses and polite. So far I’m very enjoy studied with Ms Meriska. In my second softskill class from grade 1 ago, Ms Meriska always check our project very good. She always check up our project. She teached us to be a disiplined people, I like her method. Overall my experince is very good. I think I don’t have critism for her. I think there is my experince I can tell it. I and My Class want to apologize to Ms Meriska, if our class also very noise and some of us didn’t do your task and homework. I am Jeffry and my Class 1EA20 want thanks to you to teach our class very patient, because our class sometimes very noise and difficult to disiplined.


For Ms. Meriska, I and my class want Thank You for the awesome semester in this year.
Thanks You
J

1 komentar:

  1. Tipe of titanium ore terraria - Tetonian Arts
    Tipe of titanium titanium sunglasses ore terraria Tipe of titanium ore terraria - silicone dab rig with titanium nail Tetonian Arts - Tetonian Arts westcott scissors titanium - Tetonian titanium automatic watch Arts polished titanium - Tetonian Arts

    BalasHapus